Sunday 27 April 2008

NEENA ASKS FOR THOSE EIGHT BROKEN PIECES..!!!

Rules for this tag
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.


The old magic mirror called -
Snow white, the most beautiful;
When I saw me in mine,
My mind said 'beautiful'.
But the wings of Time broke,
That mirror of mine, and
The many pieces lay scattered,
Each reflecting each part,
And calling me out as-
An angel and a devil,
A hypocrite and a saint;
And thus goes the list....!


Here goes an attempt to pick up 8 of those broken pieces.....



1.I am a lover of flowers... Whether it is jasmine or rose or lilly, those sweet smiling faces attract me a lot.

2.Laziness forms the predominant aspect of my nature...am so idle that I used to take up things only in the last minute..

3.Ice creams lure me too much despite soar throat. In fact I believe a scoop of ice cream is the best medicine for a soar throat!!

4.I like listening rather than talking...in most cases I forget the talking part..!

5.Relationships value so much to me whether family or friends...it is impossible to think of a Christmas day away from the family.

6.I don't like to miss even a single chance to walk in the mizzle (though it is sure that the fever will overpower my joys shortly)

7.I have the habit of scribbling the thoughts as they come to me...so a pen and a paper are two things I can't live without.

8.I like the various scenes of nature....especially the dawns decked with the dew filled cobwebs!


I tag misty miss

2 comments:

Rajeev Lenin said...

nice things.......but......etokey satyamano..........

Neena Padayatty said...

Thanks for taking up the tag...that poem is too good...and U have always been a great listener :)